Peace to the Gods - The Black Panther (Jaguar) is very important in ancient Amerukhan culture. Sages (elders) associate the Jaguar as a Deity or similar to a Metu Neter of Egypt (a nagual). The nagual protects the sages from negative spirits as they move between the earth and the spirit realm or as some would say “moving through consciousness. In order for the sages to battle negativity they transformed or shifted their consciousness to reflect the nagual and in this case the Jaguar.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping